Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Filo spinach slice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 100 g slivered almonds
- 50 g tasty cheddar cheese, cut into pieces
- 80 g brown onion, cut into halves
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 40 g salted butter
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 - 2 pinches cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1 - 2 pinches nutmeg, to taste
- 5 eggs
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 200 g feta cheese, cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 500 g frozen spinach leaves, thawed and well drained (see Tips)
- 30 g lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 5 sheets filo pastry
- per 1 portion
- 2512.5 kJ / 598.2 kcal
- 22 g
- 10.7 g
- 40.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 13.3 g
- 59.5 g
- 894 mg
Pumpkin and ricotta cannelloni
Leek and ham tart
Feta, spinach and potato frittata
Fresh tomato tart
Lentil and pumpkin pot pies
Ricotta, mint and zucchini lasagne
Spinach and feta galette
Ricotta and spinach crespelle "cake"
Caramelised fennel and ricotta tarts with Parmesan crisps
Savoury stuffed pumpkin