Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 45 g rolled oats
- 60 g hazelnuts
- 80 g sunflower seeds
- 115 g plain flour
- 100 g butter, chilled and cut into pieces, plus extra for greasing
- 1 egg
- ½ - 1 tsp cold water
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- boiling water
- 60 g vintage cheddar cheese, cut into pieces
- 1 leek, trimmed and cut into thin slices
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 40 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- salt, to season
- ground black pepper, to season
- 4 eggs
- 60 g milk of choice
- 60 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 3 raw baby beetroots (orange or red), trimmed and cut into thin slices
- per 1 portion
- 2307.4 kJ / 549.4 kcal
- 19.1 g
- 23.3 g
- 41.5 g
- 6.7 g