Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 400 g cauliflower, cut into bite-size florets
- 400 g sweet potato, peeled and cut into thin slices (5 mm)
- 1 brown onion (approx. 120 g), cut into halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 40 g salted butter
- 1 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 200 g full cream milk
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra to season
- 2 pinches ground nutmeg
- 2 egg yolks
- 375 g fresh lasagne sheets
- 50 - 70 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 3 - 4 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only, finely sliced, plus extra to serve (optional)
- 300 - 330 g roasted red capsicum, rinsed and drained, torn into pieces
- 100 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 - 2 pinches paprika
- per 1 portion
- 1806 kJ / 301 kcal
- 15.9 g
- 47.7 g
- 17.8 g
- 134.8 mg
- 8.7 g