Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Moroccan harira soup with chicken
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, plus extra for garnishing
- 120 g leeks (white part only), cut into pieces
- 100 g celery stalks, cut into pieces
- 100 g carrots, cut into pieces
- 30 g olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 - 3 tbsp harissa, to taste (see Tips)
- 400 g water
- 600 g tomatoes, cut into pieces (2 cm - see Tips)
- 90 g dried green lentils (see Tips)
- 2 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 20 g raw sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 4 skinless chicken thigh fillets (approx. 400 g), cut into pieces (2 cm)
- natural yoghurt, to serve
- toast, to serve
- per 1 portions
- 2165 kJ / 515.5 kcal
- 32.1 g
- 45.7 g
- 20.2 g
- 10.8 g