Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Bulghur and lentil soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g onion, cut into halves
- 2 - 3 garlic cloves, to taste
- 40 g tomato paste
- 30 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 200 g dried red lentils
- 2 tbsp dried mint
- 30 g rice
- 20 g bulghur
- 1 ½ - 1 ¾ tsp sea salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- ¼ tsp dried chilli flakes, to taste
- 1470 g water, room temperature
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, to serve
- per 4 portions
- 4964 kJ / 1186.4 kcal
- 57.4 g
- 187.8 g
- 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 16 g
- 29.4 g
- 2991.7 mg