Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cashew basil spelt pasta (gut health)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 - 400 g dried spelt pasta (see Tips)
- 120 g frozen green peas
- boiling water
- 150 g cashews, dry roasted or activated
- 1 lemon zest only, no white pith
- 30 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm), plus extra to serve (optional - see Tips)
- 1 - 2 avocados (approx. 180 g), flesh only
- 1 - 2 lemons, juice only, to taste
- 50 g fresh basil, leaves only
- 80 g extra virgin olive oil
- 80 g filtered water
- 1 garlic clove
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Parmesan cheese, to serve (optional)
- watercress, to garnish (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 3850.7 kJ / 916.8 kcal
- 27.2 g
- 86.4 g
- 50.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 9.4 g
- 13.1 g
- 218.5 mg