Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Roasted pumpkin and quinoa risotto
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g butternut pumpkin, cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 1 fresh chilli, deseeded and cut into thin slices (optional)
- 1 - 2 pinches salt, plus extra to season
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, plus extra to season
- olive oil, for drizzling
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 60 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm), plus extra shaved to serve
- 1 brown onion, (approx. 150 g), cut into quarters
- 80 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 550 g water
- 2 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 250 g white quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 80 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 2 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only, torn into pieces
- per 1 portion
- 2547 kJ / 606.3 kcal
- 17.5 g
- 49.3 g
- 35.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 19.1 g
- 10.8 g
- 819.5 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Vegetarian sausage rolls
Crispy Korean tofu
Spiced paneer parcels
Warm bulgur salad with orange dressing (TM6)
Fatayer with cheese and mint
Warm bulgur salad with orange dressing
Green goddess pizza
Layered vegetable salad with creamy herb dressing
Asparagus and potatoes with hollandaise
Bot chien (rice flour cake) with pickled vegetables