Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz olive oil
- 4 oz yellow onion, quartered (approx. ½ medium onion)
- 3 oz red bell pepper, cut into pieces (approx. ½ large pepper)
- 3 oz green bell pepper, cut into pieces (approx. ½ large pepper)
- 2 oz carrot, cut into pieces (approx. 1 medium carrot)
- 2 oz celery, cut into pieces (approx. 1 stalk)
- ½ oz jalapeño pepper, stem and seeds removed (approx. ½ medium jalapeño)
- 1 heaping tsp vegetable stock paste
or 11 ½ oz vegetable stock
- 8 oz canned tomato sauce (approx. 1 can)
- 1 tsp chili powder, to taste
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 15 oz canned kidney beans, rinsed and drained (approx. 1 can)
- 15 oz canned garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained (approx. 1 can)
- 15 oz canned great northern beans, rinsed and drained (approx. 1 can)
- 4 oz zucchini, diced (approx. ¼ in.)
- per 1 portion
- 1883 kJ / 450 kcal
- 21 g
- 73 g
- 10 g
- 19 g