Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Curry lamb cutlets
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g coriander seeds
- 30 g cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp fennel seeds
- 10 cardamom pods
- 5 whole cloves
- 1 cinnamon quill
- 1 tsp whole black peppercorns
Curry sauce, cutlets and rice
- 50 g vegetable oil plus extra for frying
- 1 brown onion (approx. 150 g), cut into halves
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded if preferred and cut into halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g fresh coriander, leaves, stalks and roots, plus extra leaves for garnishing
- 4 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 400 g coconut cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1200 g water
- 100 g red lentils
- 8 - 10 lamb cutlets (approx. 800 g)
- 6 fresh curry leaves (optional)
- 300 g white rice
- per 1 portion
- 4843.4 kJ / 1153.2 kcal
- 46.8 g
- 67.8 g
- 77.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 37.9 g
- 4.2 g
- 707.4 mg