Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed rice balls with spicy lime dipping sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Spicy lime dipping sauce
- 1 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 2 tbsp tamari
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 60 g water
- 1 spring onion/shallot, trimmed and cut into thin slices
- 1 fresh long red chilli, deseeded if preferred and cut into thin slices, plus extra for garnishing
Steamed rice balls
- 150 g jasmine rice
- 1000 g water, plus extra for soaking
- 4 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into pieces; plus green tops reserved separately, cut into thin slices, for garnishing
- 50 g canned water chestnuts
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 500 g pork mince
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp fish sauce (gluten free)
- per 1 portion
- 389.3 kJ / 92.7 kcal
- 6.5 g
- 8.4 g
- 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.2 g
- 0.7 g
- 213.7 mg