Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pea and ginger soup, lemon salmon with broccoli
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g olive oil
- 50 g soy sauce
- ½ tsp brown sugar
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 4 skinless salmon fillets (150-180 g each)
- 100 g eschalots, cut into pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 100 g leek, white part only, cut into pieces
- 20 - 30 g fresh ginger, peeled (optional)
- 100 g celery stalks, cut into pieces
- 350 g frozen green peas
- 450 g water
- 2 tsp salt
- 400 g broccoli
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 50 - 100 g pouring (whipping) cream, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2782 kJ / 664 kcal
- 46 g
- 19 g
- 43 g
- 9.4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chicken corn chowder with broccoli terrines
Butternut pumpkin soup, fish with rice and vegetables, apple-pear crumble
Miso soup and sake seafood with rice
Thai-style prawn broth with spicy apples