Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sliders with sunflower sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g sunflower seeds
- 1 garlic clove
- 200 g natural yoghurt
- ¼ tsp mustard powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 30 g day old bread, crusts removed
- 1 brown onion (approx. 160 g), cut into quarters
- 20 g olive oil, plus extra for frying
- 500 g turkey mince
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 20 g water
- 40 g tomato sauce, plus extra to serve (see Tips)
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 12 slider buns (or small bread rolls)
- iceberg lettuce, shredded (optional)
- cheese, sliced (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 778.2 kJ / 185.3 kcal
- 16 g
- 7 g
- 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.3 g
- 2 g
- 586.3 mg