Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- oil, for greasing
- 140 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 120 g unsalted butter, softened and cut into pieces
- 120 g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 80 g plain flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 5 tbsp strawberry jam
- 120 - 150 g chocolate sprinkles
- 10 - 12 pieces liquorice (black)
- 24 lollies of choice, for eyes
- per 1 portion
- 1485.6 kJ / 353.7 kcal
- 4.1 g
- 47.3 g
- 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 10.2 g
- 1 g
- 49.8 mg