Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g frozen green peas
- 500 - 550 g chicken tenderloins
- 200 g bacon, cut into pieces (approx. 1-2 cm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 100 g red capsicum, deseeded and cut into pieces (approx. 3-4 cm)
- 100 g carrot, cut into quarters
- 100 g white cabbage, cut into pieces (approx. 3-4 cm)
- 1 spring onion/shallot, trimmed and cut into quarters
- 300 g jasmine rice
- 1100 g water
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tip)
- 20 g soy sauce
- 30 g brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 - 3 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- fried shallots, for garnishing
- per 1 portions
- 1261.1 kJ / 300.3 kcal
- 26.9 g
- 37.4 g
- 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.2 g
- 2.2 g
- 778.4 mg