Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Simple chocolate hazelnut cake
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g butter, cut into pieces, plus extra for greasing (see Tips)
- 200 g raw hazelnuts, skins on
- 200 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 150 g brown sugar (see Tips)
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 5 eggs
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- ½ tsp maca powder, for dusting (optional) (see Tips)
- per 1 portions
- 1562.1 kJ / 371.9 kcal
- 6.9 g
- 20.6 g
- 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 12 g
- 1.9 g
- 158.6 mg