Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Turmeric cauliflower soup (Post-natal)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil, plus 1-2 tablespoons extra for frying
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 leek (approx. 160 g), white part only, cut into slices
- 2 potatoes (approx. 200 g), peeled and cut into pieces (3-5 cm)
- 1 tsp ground turmeric (see Tips)
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp ground chilli (optional)
- 500 g cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 800 g liquid chicken stock (see Tips)
- ¼ tsp salt, to taste (see Tips)
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 brown onion, cut into thin slices, for garnishing
- 40 g cashews, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1138.4 kJ / 271 kcal
- 11.9 g
- 14 g
- 17.2 g
- 7.6 g