Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Eggplant involtini with risotto
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g eschalots
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 250 g Arborio rice
- 500 g water
- 1 tsp salt
- 150 g mozzarella cheese, cut into pieces (1 cm)
- 60 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 12 pieces eggplant, cut lengthways into thin slices (5 mm)
- 2 - 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- ½ tsp salt, plus extra to season
- ½ tsp fresh ground black pepper, plus extra to season
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only, plus extra to serve
- 400 g canned crushed tomatoes
- 80 g dry white wine
- per 1 portion
- 2743.3 kJ / 653 kcal
- 20.2 g
- 56.8 g
- 36.9 g
- Saturated Fat
- 12.3 g
- 6.8 g
- 1434.9 mg