Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Ravioli with zucchini sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (approx. 3 cm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 50 g olive oil
- 300 g zucchini, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- water, for boiling pasta
- 1 tsp salt
- 5 anchovy fillets in oil, drained
- 2 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only
- 100 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 500 g fresh ravioli pasta (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 455.5 kJ / 108.3 kcal
- 3.3 g
- 7.2 g
- 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 10.9 g
- 0.9 g
- 1179 mg