Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spinach dumplings with tomato ragout
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g frozen spinach leaves, thawed and well drained
- 70 g onion, cut into halves
- 5 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 60 g unsalted butter
- 130 g milk
- 250 g day old bread, cut into cubes (1 cm)
- 150 g mozzarella, cut into cubes (1 cm)
- 40 g plain flour
- 3 eggs
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 100 g onion, cut into halves
- 1 garlic clove
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to grease
- 400 g canned tomatoes
- 10 g tomato paste
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ½ tsp sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 100 g water
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- fresh basil, leaves only, torn into pieces, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2492.2 kJ / 595.7 kcal
- 23.6 g
- 54.5 g
- 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 15.5 g
- 6.6 g
- 1239.3 mg