Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Ricotta, mint and zucchini lasagne
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 200 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 2 eggs
Ricotta, mint and spinach layer
- 1500 g full cream milk
- 40 g white vinegar
- ½ - 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith, finely grated
- 8 fresh mint leaves
- 20 g fresh spinach leaves
- 1 pinch sea salt
Zucchini, garlic and pea layer
- 1 garlic clove
- 500 g zucchini (approx. 1½ zucchini), cut into pieces
- 40 g olive oil
- 100 g frozen green peas
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 60 g dry white wine
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 80 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 500 g full cream milk
- 50 g plain flour
- 30 g butter, softened
- fresh mint leaves, for garnishing
- ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 3828.7 kJ / 911.6 kcal
- 37.9 g
- 81.3 g
- 47.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 21.8 g
- 7.3 g
- 920 mg