Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g coconut sugar
- 300 g warm water
- 2 tbsp gelatine powder
- oil, for greasing
- 2 pinches cream of tartar
- 2 - 3 tbsp arrowroot flour, for dusting
- 400 - 500 g dairy free chocolate, broken into pieces (dark, white or milk)
- 50 - 150 g shredded coconut, for decorating (optional)
- 2 - 3 tbsp gluten free 100s and 1000s, for decorating (optional) (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 669.8 kJ / 159.5 kcal
- 2 g
- 21.7 g
- 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 4.8 g
- 1.5 g
- 4.3 mg