Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g brown rice
- 100 g glutinous rice
- 50 g potato starch
- 30 g gluten free cornflour
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 - 2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 20 g olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 180 g warm water
- 20 g sugar
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
Sun-dried tomato pesto
- 250 g sun-dried tomatoes
- 100 g olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 sprig fresh basil, leaves only
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 4 eggs
- 130 g bocconcini , cut into slices
- 8 cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- salt, to season
- freshly ground black pepper, to season
- 40 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- Worcestershire sauce (gluten free), to serve (optional) (see Tips)
- per 1 portions
- 3807 kJ / 906 kcal
- 30.9 g
- 87.6 g
- 46.1 g