Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pork and gravy with red wine cabbage
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 700 - 800 g pork scotch fillets (approx. 6 steaks)
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 ½ tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 1 tbsp oil
- 40 g pitted prunes, plus 3 extra prunes
- 500 g red cabbage, cut into pieces
- 50 g raisins
- 250 g red wine
- 30 g unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 4 whole cloves
- 20 g red wine vinegar
- 200 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 3 garlic cloves
- 20 g tomato paste
- 6 dried shiitake mushrooms or dried porcini mushrooms (see Tips)
- 1 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 400 g water
- 2 - 3 potatoes (approx. 300-350 g), peeled and cut into 3-4 cm pieces
- per 1 portion
- 1562.7 kJ / 372.1 kcal
- 31.7 g
- 26.5 g
- 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 5.8 g
- 5.9 g
- 907.8 mg