Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mushroom and sun-dried tomato fettuccine
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 20 fresh basil leaves
- 1200 g water
- 1 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tip)
- 350 g fettuccine
- 35 g olive oil ; plus 1 tablespoon extra
- 2 garlic cloves
- 500 g fresh button mushrooms, cut into quarters
- ½ tsp salt
- 80 g semi sun-dried tomatoes, cut into pieces
- 120 g pouring (whipping) cream
- per 1 portion
- 2805.8 kJ / 668.1 kcal
- 22.4 g
- 68.1 g
- 31.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 12.4 g
- 7.9 g
- 694.6 mg