Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Raw strawberry cheesecake
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 130 g macadamia nuts
- 140 g pitted Medjool dates
- 70 g desiccated coconut
- ¼ tsp salt
- 400 g raw cashew nuts, soaked (1 hour) and drained
- 100 g lemons, flesh only
- 50 g pure maple syrup
- 120 g coconut oil
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 120 g water
- 250 g fresh strawberries
- 40 g fresh blueberries, for garnishing
- 1 tbsp goji berries, for garnishing
- 1 tbsp flaked almonds, for garnishing (optional)
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1988 kJ / 473.3 kcal
- 7.9 g
- 21 g
- 39.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 16.6 g
- 5.9 g
- 72.7 mg