Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g raw cashew nuts
- 415 g water
- 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 5 pitted dates
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 250 g fresh raspberries
- 3 tbsp caster sugar
- 200 g coconut oil, plus extra for greasing
- 200 g almond milk
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 250 g raw sugar
- 2 tsp instant granulated coffee
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 250 g plain flour
- 30 g cocoa powder (70% cocoa)
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 50 g shelled unsalted pistachio nuts
- 125 g fresh raspberries
- per 1 portion
- 2522.8 kJ / 600.7 kcal
- 8.8 g
- 56 g
- 37.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 5.6 g
- 6.8 g
- 186 mg