Mixed spices, ginger, cinnamon... just some of the many aromas of the festive season! Discover our 5 ideas for Thermomix® Christmas cookies and biscuits and fill your home with that irresistible scent of the season.
Before you get started:
• Check to see if the recipes call for the butter, eggs, or any other ingredients need to be removed from the fridge so that they come to room temperature before you start.
• Get all your utensils and supplies out and place on the counter (cutters, rolling pin, decorations, etc.).
• Have your airtight containers out to store the biscuits, and pre-cut baking paper to the size of your containers to help separate more delicate cookies into layers.
Tip: To prevent the cookies cutters from sticking to the dough, flour them before cutting!
Get creative and prepare a special gift box! Prepare several cookie types, sizes and shapes, and get creative with toppings and fillings! Wrap everything in tissue paper and place in a festive tin.
Want more Christmas gift ideas?
Once you’ve prepared all your Christmas biscuits, why not use the cookie cutters as decoration? Check out some fun ideas below:
• Cookie-cutter Christmas wreaths
• Festive napkin "rings"
• Christmas ornaments for the Christmas tree
• Use decorative cutters to cut orange or lemon peel and create a garland. A fun way to decorate your kitchen while adding a nice citrus aroma to your home!
If you've already found a biscuit dough that you love, there’s no need for change! Simply make a large quantity of dough and divide it up so you can make batches with different combinations and toppings: nuts, chocolate chips, frosting...!