Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spiced pumpkin palmiers
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 220 g unsalted butter, chilled and cut into cubes
- 250 g cream cheese, chilled and cut into cubes
- 70 g sour cream, chilled
- 250 g pumpkin, peeled and cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 50 g water
- 50 g raw sugar, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1 ½ tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch salt
- per 1 portion
- 244.2 kJ / 58.1 kcal
- 0.8 g
- 4.3 g
- 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.7 g
- 0.4 g
- 27.9 mg