Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Silverbeet quiche with oat and Parmesan crust
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Oat and Parmesan crust
- butter, for greasing
- 70 g raw almonds
- 40 g sesame seeds
- 150 g rolled oats
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 80 g water
- 2 garlic cloves
- 80 g red onion, cut into wedges (1 cm), segments separated
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 90 - 100 g fresh portobello mushrooms (approx. 1 large), cut into halves and then cut into slices (0.5-1 cm)
- 120 g fresh silverbeet, leaves only, cut into thin strips
- 4 eggs
- 150 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 2 pinches ground nutmeg
- 3 pinches sea salt
- 3 pinches ground black pepper
- 70 g goat's cheese
- per 1 portion
- 1994 kJ / 475 kcal
- 18.5 g
- 17.5 g
- 36 g
- Saturated Fat
- 12.6 g
- 5.7 g
- 437.5 mg