Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1000 g fresh tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 40 g lemon juice (approx.1- 2 lemons)
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 120 g vodka
- ½ - 1 tsp Tabasco® sauce, to taste, plus extra if desired
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 300 g ice cubes, to serve
- 4 stalks celery, with leaves, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 227 kJ / 54 kcal
- 2.8 g
- 8 g
- 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0 g
- 3.3 g
- 397.9 mg