Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Silverbeet and mushroom calzone
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 220 g warm water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 400 g baker's flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 tsp salt
- 100 g mozzarella cheese, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into pieces (1-2 cm)
- 50 g feta cheese (firm), cut into pieces (1-2cm)
- 50 g roasted red capsicums, cut into pieces
- 20 g pitted black olives, cut into slices
- 3 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only
- 20 g olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 brown onion, cut into halves
- 300 g fresh silverbeet (approx. 2 bunches), trimmed and cut into pieces
- 100 g fresh Swiss brown mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1976.8 kJ / 470.7 kcal
- 18.3 g
- 52.3 g
- 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 7 g
- 5.2 g
- 1202.3 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Grilled mushrooms with avocado and parsley dressing
Grilled tofu steaks with Asian mushrooms
Lemongrass and lime glazed vegetable wraps