Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spinach and feta galette
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Wholemeal spelt pastry
- 260 g wholemeal spelt flour, plus extra for dusting
- 100 g olive oil
- 90 g chilled water
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- 70 g sesame seeds
Spinach and feta filling
- 500 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 20 g olive oil
- 180 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 5 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 200 g feta cheese, cut into pieces (approx. 2 cm)
- 200 g cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 sprig fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 egg white, for glazing
- 1 tbsp pine nuts, for sprinkling
- 60 g mixed baby leaf salad
- per 1 portion
- 2657.5 kJ / 632.7 kcal
- 30.7 g
- 32.4 g
- 40.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 10.5 g
- 9.6 g
- 556.3 mg