Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spice-rubbed chicken with maple glaze
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ¼ tsp ground smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp garlic flakes
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 2 skinless chicken breast fillets (approx 400-500 g) (see Tips)
- 100 g water
- 80 g pure maple syrup
- ¼ tsp dried chilli flakes
- 100 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 50 g frozen green peas, defrosted
- per 1 portion
- 1456.1 kJ / 348 kcal
- 42.1 g
- 33 g
- 5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.2 g
- 2.7 g
- 273.6 mg