Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Rosemary and thyme polenta chips
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 tsp olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves only, finely chopped
- 1 sprig fresh thyme, leaves only, finely chopped
- 480 g water
- 2 tsp vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 100 g polenta (cornmeal)
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 pinches salt, plus extra to taste
- 20 g butter, for frying
- per 1 portion
- 1318 kJ / 314 kcal
- 5 g
- 36 g
- 16 g
- 1.7 g