Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g Parmesan, cut into pieces (3 cm), plus extra shaved, to garnish
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary (approx. 10 cm long), leaves only
- 1 sprig fresh thyme, leaves only
- ½ brown onion (approx. 40 g)
- 1 garlic clove
- 20 g olive oil
- 50 g pancetta, diced
- 1 celery stalk (approx. 30 g), diced
- 1 carrot (approx. 70 g), diced
- 30 g zucchini, diced
- 200 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 400 g canned mixed beans, rinsed and drained (approx. 250 g after draining)
- 160 g water
- 2 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tip)
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes
- 2 slices crusty bread, to serve
- per 2 portions
- 4435.8 kJ / 1056.1 kcal
- 54 g
- 98.2 g
- 41.7 g
- Saturated Fat
- 12.4 g
- 30.8 g
- 3639.5 mg