Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Raw pumpkin and zucchini curry
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 350 g cauliflower, cut into pieces (approx. 3 cm)
- 2 fresh long red chillies, trimmed and cut into halves, deseeded if preferred
- 1 lime, zest only, no white pith
- 5 fresh kaffir lime leaves
- 2 tbsp cumin seeds
- 4 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled and cut into slices
- 2 cm piece fresh turmeric, peeled and cut into slices (see Tip)
- 6 garlic cloves
- ½ red onion (approx. 80 g)
- fresh coriander, leaves only, for garnishing
- 200 g raw cashews
- 400 g coconut milk
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 - 2 pinches salt
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 1 zucchini, cut into pieces (1 cm)
- 300 g butternut pumpkin, peeled and cut into pieces (approx. 1 cm)
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 2 spring onions/shallots, cut into thin slices
- per 1 portion
- 2380.5 kJ / 566.8 kcal
- 16.1 g
- 26.1 g
- 42.5 g
- 11.5 g