Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g sushi rice
- 530 g water, plus extra to soak
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 10 medium raw prawns, peeled and deveined
- 5 nori sheets, cut into halves
- ½ carrot, cut into julienne
- ¼ cucumber, cut into julienne
- ½ avocado, thinly sliced
- wasabi paste, to serve
- soy sauce, to serve
- Japanese pickled ginger, to serve
- per 1 piece
- 459.6 kJ / 109.4 kcal
- 6.2 g
- 16.9 g
- 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.2 g
- 1.5 g
- 384.3 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Jiao zi (Chinese dumplings)
Apple and almond overnight oats (gut health)
Sweetcorn fritters with chilli jam and avocado cream
Parmesan cheese crisps