Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Fakes moutzentra (lentils with rice) (TM6)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1400 g water
- 3 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tip)
- 400 g dried brown lentils
- 100 g long grain white rice
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp tomato paste (optional)
- 15 g vinegar
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 200 g onion, cut into wedges (3-4 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 1603.9 kJ / 383.4 kcal
- 18 g
- 58.8 g
- 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.3 g
- 7.9 g
- 331.8 mg