Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 800 g boneless pork shoulder (5-6 large pieces), trimmed
- 100 g onion, cut into halves and sliced
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 225 g water
- 170 g apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- ½ tsp sea salt, plus extra to serve
- 500 g barbecue sauce, plus extra to serve (see Tips)
- sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- green lettuce leaves, to serve
- 6 hamburger buns, to serve
- red onion, cut into halves and sliced
- per 1 portion
- 1807 kJ / 432 kcal
- 27 g
- 39 g
- 18 g
- Saturated Fat
- 6 g
- 2 g
- 847 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Murgh makhani (Butter chicken - TM6)
Family chicken galette
Bangers and mixed mash with caramelised onions
Korean fried chicken