Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mac and smoky cheese
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g unsalted butter, plus extra for greasing
- 1200 g water
- 250 g dried macaroni pasta
- 4 shortcut bacon rashers
- 500 g milk
- 250 g cream cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 200 g smoked cheese, cut into pieces (3-4 cm - see Tips)
- 50 g panko breadcrumbs
- smoked paprika, for sprinkling
- per 1 portion
- 2619.8 kJ / 623.8 kcal
- 24.9 g
- 40.2 g
- 40.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 25.6 g
- 1.6 g
- 1073.1 mg