Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g cheddar cheese, cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 20 g lime juice
- 6 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 1 fresh long red chilli, trimmed, deseeded and cut into pieces
- 70 g extra virgin olive oil
- 170 g red onion, cut into wedges (1-2 cm)
- 180 g red capsicum, deseeded and cut into thin slices
- 180 g yellow capsicum, deseeded and cut into thin slices
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 ¼ tsp ground cumin
- 2 ¼ tsp ground coriander
- 2 ¼ tsp ground smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 350 g beef fillet steak, cut into thin strips (1 x 6 cm)
- 6 tortillas
- 1 baby cos lettuce, finely shredded
- sour cream, to serve
- per 6 portions
- 13709 kJ / 3264 kcal
- 158.6 g
- 168.6 g
- 210.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 88.4 g
- 32.3 g
- 3973.2 mg