Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Broccoli, red capsicum and pine nut salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 red capsicum (approx. 150 g), deseeded and cut into pieces
- 1 red apple (approx. 100 g), cut into quarters
- 30 g pine nuts (see Tips)
- 25 g olive oil
- 15 g white balsamic vinegar (see Tips)
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 ½ tsp mustard, of choice
- 1 tsp sea salt (see Tips)
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 487.6 kJ / 116.5 kcal
- 2.5 g
- 11 g
- 8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 0.8 g
- 2.8 g
- 345.8 mg
Sweet potato quiche with prosciutto
New York-style cheesecake with strawberry sauce
Jo Whitton's Wholesome meatball soup
Pumpkin and ginger soup
Chicken and mango salad
Mixed berry pavlova stack
Elly Berryman's plum shortcake
"To die for" mini pavlovas (TM6)
Mushroom freekeh risotto with spring onion oil
Slow-cooked Lamb Curry with Cucumber Mint Couscous
Jude Blereau's sweet potato and wakame patties (TM6)
Steamed vegetables with kefir dressing (gut health)