Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Macaroni cheese with a crunchy topping
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 lemon, zest only, no white pith
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 2 slices bread (approx. 70 g), torn into pieces
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 50 g raw almonds
- 70 g unsalted butter
- 20 g pepita seeds (optional)
- 20 g sunflower seeds (optional)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 60 g unsalted butter, for greasing
- 90 g Gruyère cheese, cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut into cubes (3 cm)
- 60 g leek, white part only, cut into pieces
- 200 g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 150 g sweet potato, peeled and cut into cubes (2 cm)
- 1200 g water
- 300 g macaroni pasta
- 50 g plain flour
- 500 g full cream milk
- ¼ - 1 tsp ground nutmeg, to taste
- 1 tsp paprika, to taste
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch sea salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 3116.8 kJ / 742 kcal
- 29.3 g
- 56.5 g
- 43.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 23.2 g
- 6.1 g
- 691.8 mg