Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Herb and garlic pull-apart bread
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 5 sprigs fresh dill, leaves only
- 5 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- 600 g pure cream
- 500 g water, chilled
- 450 g water, lukewarm
- 1 tbsp dried instant yeast or 40 g fresh yeast, crumbled
- 100 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 750 g baker's flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- per 10 pieces
- 23293 kJ / 5546 kcal
- 101 g
- 552 g
- 322 g
- Saturated Fat
- 159 g
- 25 g
- 3537.1 mg