Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Decadent dark chocolate brownies
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 230 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces, plus extra for greasing
- 440 g Rapadura sugar or raw sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 70 g Dutch cocoa powder, plus extra for dusting
- 100 g plain flour
- 200 g dark chocolate (min. 55% cocoa solids), broken into pieces
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp natural vanilla extract
- per 1 piece
- 1412.5 kJ / 336.3 kcal
- 4.1 g
- 42.1 g
- 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 10.7 g
- 1.6 g
- 62.9 mg