Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tear and share cinnamon scrolls with honey butter
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g unsalted butter, softened and cut into pieces (see Tips)
- 150 g brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 50 g unsalted butter, chilled and cut into pieces, plus extra to grease (see Tips)
- 350 g self-raising flour, plus extra to dust
- 200 g natural yoghurt
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 120 g unsalted butter, softened and cut into pieces (see Tips)
- 60 g honey
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- per 1 portion
- 2172.8 kJ / 519.3 kcal
- 6.1 g
- 57.5 g
- 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 18.3 g
- 1.4 g
- 558.9 mg
Peanut butter choc chip slice
Basic muffin mix
Ham and cheese cruffins
Chocolate butter cream
Pani popo (Samoan coconut buns)
Chloe's caramel fudge