Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Five spice chicken with asparagus and pea salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Five spice rub
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp instant granulated coffee
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp ground allspice
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp ground paprika
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes (see Tips)
- 1400 - 1600 g whole chicken, trussed
Asparagus and pea salad
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 60 g red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ - ½ tsp salt, to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 500 g water
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 150 g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 60 g mixed salad leaves
- ½ red onion, cut into thin slices
- per 1 portion
- 2676 kJ / 637.1 kcal
- 50.5 g
- 8.5 g
- 44.5 g
- Saturated Fat
- 12.1 g
- 3.5 g
- 720.4 mg