Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chinese egg noodle soup with mixed mushrooms
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g mixed dried mushrooms
- boiling water, for soaking
- 50 g carrot, cut into pieces
- 90 g tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 20 g olive oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 1000 g water
- 2 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 100 g dried egg noodles
- 80 g fresh enoki mushrooms
- 50 g snow peas, cut into thirds
- 30 g tofu, cut into cubes (2 cm)
- 30 g celery, cut into pieces (1.5 cm)
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 20 g fresh coriander, leaves only, finely chopped
- per 1 portion
- 884.8 kJ / 210.7 kcal
- 7.3 g
- 31 g
- 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat
- 1.1 g
- 3.8 g
- 1090.5 mg