Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Kvass fermented beetroot salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g raw beetroot, peeled and cut into wedges (approx. 8 wedges per beetroot - see Tips)
- 500 g water
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 allspice berries
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 10 whole black peppercorns
- 2 sprigs fresh dill, leaves only
- 100 g natural yoghurt
- 50 g mayonnaise (see Tips)
- 2 pinches sea salt, to taste
- 2 pinches white pepper, to taste
- ¼ red onion
- 2 dill cucumbers, cut into halves (approx. 50 g)
- 1 green apple, cored and cut into wedges
- 10 g extra virgin olive oil
- 2 sprigs fresh dill, leaves only, plus extra to garnish
- dill cucumbers, cut into ribbons, to serve
- fresh dill sprigs, to serve
- bread of choice, toasted, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 997.9 kJ / 237.6 kcal
- 4.7 g
- 21 g
- 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.5 g
- 7.2 g
- 1323.8 mg