Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Torta caprese with raspberry jelly
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g butter, softened and cut into pieces, plus extra to grease
- 250 g dark chocolate (50% cacao), broken into pieces
- 250 g blanched almonds
- 250 g raw sugar
- 6 eggs, room temperature
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 50 g Amaretto® liqueur (optional)
Whipped chocolate ganache
- 100 g dark chocolate (50% cacao), broken into pieces
- 80 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 10 g freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 20 g caster sugar
- 1 ½ tsp agar agar powder
- 200 g raspberries, plus extra to decorate (see Tips)
- per 1 slice
- 2313.5 kJ / 550.8 kcal
- 10.3 g
- 45.1 g
- 37.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 16 g
- 3.8 g
- 173.5 mg